Call us at: 705-682-0159
Your message has successfully been sent.
Something went wrong!
Built in approximately 1931 (according to the City of Greater Sudbury, Building Department) as Copper Cliff Memorial Community Hall, the purpose of the hall was to serve as a community recreational facility for families living in Copper Cliff - primarily INCO employees.
INCO gave the Hall to the Sudbury Algoma Hospital who wished to use it as a training facility for their staff.
Copper Cliff Memorial Community Hall changed ownership and was reborn as Bryston's on the Park.
Bryston's underwent extensive renovations, resulting in the addition of a new kitchen, elevator, working spaces, and the Brookside Bar. Most of the original fixtures were kept, such as the BC fir beams, hardwood flooring, wooden railings and many of the main floor lighting fixtures.
Bryston's on the Park received the Heritage Award for Historical preservation/renovation.
Bryston's on the Park was purchased by it's current owners, Melanie and Norm Eady. Bryston's on the Park is now Sudbury's premier facility, ideal for weddings, conferences or any social affair.